Welcome to Ms. Meredythe Nowak's webpage.Ms. Meredythe NowakESL Grades K-5Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About My Classroom
- English language learners are grouped according to grade level and ability. Groups can be as small as one or as large as six.
- Students are scheduled to receive ESL support from a half-hour to a few hours weekly depending upon their proficiency level. Entrance and exit tests are given to determine the proper group placement.
- Homework is assigned as needed, usually to finish classwork or to study for vocabulary tests.
- Report cards are distributed three times a year along with the regular classroom report cards.
- Conferences are scheduled every fall and spring for grades K-2. Of course, I'm available to meet with parents at any other time during the school year.
- Should any questions arise, please feel free to contact me via email.