What's Happening in 4-Berger/Scholl?
During fourth grade, students will become more independent, build social and academic skills, and develop a strong sense of responsibility.
Please visit this site for updates and information as we progress through the year.
As always, feel free to contact us to discuss any concerns. We look forward to hearing from you!-Miss Berger and Mr. SchollMr. David DOC SchollSpecial Ed. Teacher / Grade 4thContact Information (email@example.com)
MY CLASSROOM GOALSDevelop 21st Century Learners.....CARPE DIEM (Seize the day!)
Plant the seed: to develop independent students who craft a passion for learning.
Give each child the gift of knowledge so they can go and "MAKE A DIFFERENCE" in the world.LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER
The Learning Resource Center Program is a support system for students, teachers and parents. The Learning Resource teacher provides for a child's needs in a variety of ways:
* Direct instruction in specific academic areas such as reading, written expression and mathematics
* Support in organization and study skills may be addressed through various content areas such as social studies or science
* Diagnosis, assessment and the development of an educational plan to meet the child's academic needs and learning styles
* Consultation with classroom teachers regarding strategies, materials and activities
• Communication with parents concerning their child's needs and progress
Last Modified on August 19, 2019