Welcome!Welcome to the Scarsdale High School Student Government Website!On Wednesday, March 20, 2019, students will have the opportunity to spend time with THERAPY DOGS thanks to New York Therapy Animals!
- The dogs will be in the iLab 5th period on Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
- We have a limited number of 8-minute long time slots available to students.
- Students must sign up in advance for a time when they are free.
- Sign-ups will begin Friday, March 22 at 2:00 PM and stay open until all slots are filled.
- Click here to sign up to spend time with a therapy dog!
Please note: If you try to sign up before Friday, March 22 at 2:00 PM, you will get a message that reads: "The form School Government Therapy Dog Sign-Up is no longer accepting responses."Election Results:President: Depei LiVice President: Sophia CaioneSecretaries: James Heffner, Simran RutaTreasurer: Chloe ThomasUnderclass Rep: Rishika BansalElected Reps: Magan Chin, Patrick Kantor, Lisa Thurman
-Check regularly for important announcements.
-Visit the calendar for upcoming events.
-Learn about club information.
-Take a look at your class government section.Feel free to come to the School Government's homeroom (361) if you have questions or comments.Any Questions or Concerns should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org