SCARSDALE UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHEDULE OF DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
We are concerned about the safety and well-being of all Scarsdale students. Riders who violate the School Bus Safety Rules may have their school bus privileges suspended.
Because we seek to assure uniform treatment of our students, the following Schedule of Disciplinary Actions will be followed throughout the District:
- 1st Violation - Parent notified of violation.
- 2nd Violation - Conference with parent, student, principal and/or transportation officer, bus driver. Student placed on probation.
- 3rd Violation - Parent notified; bus privileges suspended for five (5) school days.
- 4th Violation - Parent notified; bus privileges suspended for ten (10) school days.
- 5th Violation - Parent notified; bus privileges suspended for twenty (20) school days.
- 6th Violation - Parent notified; bus privileges revoked for remainder of school year.
NOTE: If a violation, even the first, constitutes a serious danger to any individual, then a conference shall be required as outlined under 2nd violation above, and bus privileges may be suspended immediately for a minimum of five (5) days.