Dear Fourth Graders,
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! My name is Miss Knezevich and I would like to introduce myself to you because I am going to be your new teacher. I am very excited about meeting our class and working with you this year! I have been spending time this summer planning projects and activities for us to do and can’t wait to share my ideas with you.
I wanted to share the items you should bring in to school in your backpacks on Tuesday, September 6th.
Please bring the following items:
- A book that you’re reading
- 1 composition notebook and 1 folder (only if your parents have NOT ordered a supply kit that’s waiting for you at school)
- A few sharpened pencils and a pen (in a pencil case if you have one
- A healthy snack and refillable water bottle
*Please note that there are 2 additional supply items that you should aim to bring to school by the end of September, to help keep us organized, and which were not on the general 4th grade supply list:
- 1 2-inch white binder (view finder preferred)
- 1 package of Avery sheet protectors (100 count, top loading) that should be inserted at home please.
Enjoy the last few days of summer vacation, and I can’t wait to see you all soon!