Dear Fourth Graders,
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! My name is Miss Knezevich and I would like to introduce myself to you because I am going to be your new teacher. I am very excited about meeting our class and working with you this year! I have been spending time this summer planning projects and activities for us to do and can’t wait to share my ideas with you.
I wanted to share the items you should bring in to school in your backpacks on Wednesday, September 1st.
Please bring the following items:
- A book that you’re reading
- 1 composition notebook and 1 folder (only if your parents have NOT ordered a supply kit that’s waiting for you at school)
- A few sharpened pencils and a pen (in a pencil case if you have one)
- 3-5 personal artifacts in a ziploc bag (the goal is to select different types of items), and these can include, but are not limited to:
A favorite picture
An award or ribbon you may have won
A small souvenir or memento from a trip, such as a magnet, etc...
A small favorite toy or stuffed animal
Any keepsake that is special or significant to you
A postcard of a favorite destination, or one that was sent to you
A note or birthday card that was given to you
A small craft project you made
*Please note that there are 2 additional supply items that you should aim to bring to school by the end of September, to help keep us organized, and which were not on the general 4th grade supply list:
- 1 2-inch white binder (view finder preferred)
- 1 package of Avery sheet protectors (100 count, top loading) that should be inserted at home please.
Enjoy the last few days of summer vacation, and I can’t wait to see you all soon!