Dear Middle School Parents:
Our Middle School athletic spring season is open to all 7th and 8th grade students. In the spring we offer Softball, Baseball, Girls’ Lacrosse, Boys’ Lacrosse and Boys and Girls Track and Field. Practices for these teams are four to five times a week from 2:45-4:45 pm. This is a no-cut policy program where everyone will have an opportunity to participate.
All interested students must complete the following steps each season:
1. A physical performed within the last 12 months is required for participation in all modified sports. The Modified Physical Form can be downloaded from this site. Have your physician complete and sign the Modified Physical Form. A private MD's form is acceptable, if it specifically includes the notation that the child can fully participate in all sports without restrictions.
- Parents must complete, sign, and date the Gold Card Health History and Consent Form. The Gold Card Health History and Consent Form is handed in to the Nurse’s Office.
- Students interested in Track and Field or Girls’ Lacrosse must attend an interest meeting on March 11th in Gym B at 2:45 pm.
Please click here to sign up for Track and Field.
Please click here to sign up for Girls’ Lacrosse.
- Students interested in Softball, Baseball and Boys’ Lacrosse must attend an interest meeting on March 11th in Gym C at 2:45.
Please click here to sign up for Softball
Please click here to sign up for Baseball
Please click here to sign up for Boys’ Lacrosse.
The Nurse will not be doing interviews anymore. Just hand in all paper work.
- The spring season will start on Monday, March 23, 2020.
All forms are available at the Middle School Nurse’s Office or online. Modified physical forms can be handed in or faxed to the Nurse at anytime. The Nurse’s fax number is 722-2850.
I would also like to take this opportunity to announce the availability of the Modified Sports page. It is located on the Middle School home page under S.M.S. Athletics. This website will give you answers to any and all questions regarding Modified Sports. It includes downloadable forms, team schedules, directions to game sites, and updates regarding weather cancellations.
Modified Sports Coordinator