Public Information Office
What We Do
The Public Information Office acts as liaison between the District and the news media, providing in-depth and breaking news about the Scarsdale Schools. The Public Information Office is also pleased to respond to requests from the public for general information about the District and its schools.
FOIL requests should be directed to the Business Office: Stuart Mattey
District events and announcements are highlighted on Cablevision Channel 77 (and Verizon Channel 27), and receive extensive coverage in the Scarsdale Inquirer, a weekly newspaper serving the Scarsdale community.Student registration inquiries should be directed to Census and Central RegistrationThe Public Information Office:
- Publishes the District newsletter, Insight.
- Manages the District's web and social media presence.
- Distributes Board of Education meeting notices, meeting highlights, and other information via email.
- Responds to media inquiries and distributes school news to local media.
- Provides current and potential residents with information about our schools.
Public Information Officer
The Scarsdale Public Schools
2 Brewster Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
TEL: (914) 721-2525