School Play 2020
The Greenacres PTA is thrilled to bring you MARY POPPINS JR.!
Registration includes 2 adult tickets per performance (all children admitted to the performances for free), a show t-shirt and a DVD of their performance. The play videos will also be available for download on a secure website. We will be doing a drive and ask that every attendee bring at least one item to the show as payment for the fun! Remember Kids are FREE!
ADDITIONAL TICKETS AND DVDS
Additional Tickets - $10
Additional DVDs - $10 (The play videos will also be available for download on a secure website).
CLICK HERE to purchase.
- Missing a rehearsal is ONLY permitted if a child is sick.
- If a child misses two or more rehearsals, Sandbox reserves the right to re-test a child on their lines and music.
- Tech and dress rehearsals are MANDATORY for all performers with NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you do not yet have one, they are now on the table by the Sage Terrace door or at the first rehearsal. Please be sure to take your grade appropriate script.
A link below is also available for reference digitally as well.
CAST LISTS NOW AVAILABLE
All Children have been placed in a cast available below:PLEASE NOTE:Act One is Prologue - Scene 10Act Two is Scene 11 - Scene 19Miss Smythe, Clerk 1, Clerk 2 and Clerk 3 will be assigned solo singing lines for the song Precision and Order in rehearsal.
CAST HEADSCast A HeadsCourtney AllenJennifer KaplanToni DiMartino-StebichCast B HeadsKim BarberKatsuho DechiarioChristine Makuch
This year, the scheduling of the play rehearsals has been changed to even out our casts- role requirements, age and student talent will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT HAVE PRACTICE ON 1/17 and 1/20.
*1/17 will be used as a SNOW DATE, if it snows on either of the first two days of practice (1/15, 1/16)
**1/22 Shortened practice due to school concert
VIEWABLE AND DOWNLOADABLE CALENDARS
BEHAVIOR POLICY (NEW):
- The behavior of children enrolled in the play must be consistent with the proper behavior expected in the classroom during normal school hours.
- If a child is disruptive (1st Offense), the Director or Volunteer will create an incident report. That individual will notify the Play Chair and parents will be subsequently notified to discuss the nature of the problem and the child will be placed on notice.
- If a child continues to be disruptive beyond the 1st Offense and affects the functioning of the rehearsals, the child will be removed from all future sessions and NO refund will be given.
DROP OFF PROCEDURES:
- 3pm rehearsals should be entered into the Dismissal Manager and the kids will be brought directly from their classes to rehearsal.
- For later rehearsal times, children should enter via the Sage Terrace Door (Main Entrance). Parents and Caregivers do not need to enter, but should ensure they see their child pass through the doors into the school.
- Please inform us if your child will be absent.
- Children will be dismissed promptly via the Sage Terrace Door (Main Entrance).
- Parents and Caregivers must check their children out with the chaperones stationed at the doors.
- Children are allowed to self dismiss only if we have received written permission from their parents.
- If you need to dismiss your child early, you must follow the school security protocol upon checking in.
SUPPORT US AND VOLUNTEER
In order to make this school-wide event run smoothly, we need your support. If you are interested in volunteering please email Kathy Stahler.Any questions please contact Kathy Stahler.