Spring 2019 After School Clubs
The clubs will run from Monday, February 4th - Friday, May 17th.
Welcome to the Spring ASC Program! We are excited to introduce some exciting new clubs along with many continuing popular favorites. Children are dismissed directly to their clubs which run from 3:15pm-4:15pm. If required, make up clubs will be held during the week of May 20th 2019. Clubs do not meet when school is closed, cancelled due to inclement weather, or during half days. Please check the schedule for specific class dates.
Registration begins Sunday, January 6th at 8:00am and will remain open through Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 11:59pm. You can only register for clubs during this designated Registration Period. The timing of your registration does NOT impact your enrollment. We hope to accommodate all students, however there is a maximum enrollment size for each club. In the event a club is oversubscribed, we will use a blind lottery system to create the roster.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLUBS
Step 1: Talk to your child about which clubs he/she is interested in
Review schedule and club descriptions with your child(ren) before you register. We don't offer refunds.
Step 2: Complete Registration by clicking link at bottom of page
You must complete two web pages to fully register
- 1. Complete the online Student Information Form and press the SUBMIT button.
- 2. Follow LINK to the online payment page.
- On payment page, select your clubs and add them to your shopping cart. The PayPal site will appear where you can review your shopping cart. You may now choose to CONTINUE SHOPPING for more clubs for that child or different children, or CHECK OUT. If you continue shopping, the PayPal cart will remain open in a separate window and you will need to toggle back to it.
- Review your cart and make sure the information is correct. Then follow the PayPal instructions to complete payment.
- If you have successfully registered, PayPal will email you a receipt. Please note that PayPal only gives receipts to PayPal account holders. If you check out as a guest and require a receipt, please email the ASC team at email@example.com.
Step 3: Await the Lottery Results
We do not offer placement in clubs on a first come, first served basis. For any club that is oversubscribed, we run a blind lottery for the available spots. Once the lottery has occured, you will be contacted about available second choice clubs in the event that your child is not offered a spot in their first choice club. At this point, you will also be offered the option of a refund.
Step 4: Confirm the Club Rosters
Rosters will be emailed to parents once they are finalized. It is very important that you make sure you have received a club roster with your child’s name on it. If you think your child is registered and haven’t gotten a roster, or received and incorrect roster, please email us at ASCHeathcote@gmail.com.
Step 5: Update Dismissal Manager
To help teachers and ASC Chaperones get children to the appropriate location after school, please be sure to update Dismissal Manager prior to the start of clubs.
Step 6: Get Familiar with ASC Policies