Dear Edgewood, Fox Meadow, Greenacres and Heathcote Parents,
Food service purchases parents make through the District’s lunch program can be administered with a prepaid account through MySchoolbucks.
Prepaid lunch accounts are required for each child. These can be established online at www.myschoolbucks.com or via check paid directly to the school district.
How to Enroll in MySchoolbucks:
- To enroll in MySchoolBucks, you will need your child's personal student number, which may be obtained by logging into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. If you need help finding the number, you may call the main office at your building.
- You must go to www.myschoolbucks.com (have the student number at hand).
- Click Sign-Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Adding students to your family account:
- When you log-in to the website, you will be taken to the homepage. Once there, you can repeat the steps above.
How to replenish MySchoolBucks accounts:
- Deposits are made online.
- Funds are carried over year-to-year until the completion of high school or you exit our school system.
Additional points to be aware of:
- If you have more than one child in the District, as noted above,, you can handle prepayments for each child through the same MySchoolBucks account.
- In order to use MySchoolBucks, a convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover bank fees. Please note that the Scarsdale School District is required to pass this charge on to account users; it will not profit from the use of this site.
- If not using MySchoolbucks to establish and replenish a lunch account:
- Write a check for the amount you want to deposit, made out to “Scarsdale School Cafeteria,” and bring it to the main office in your student’s building. In the memo section of your check please print the child's first and last name legibly, as well as the student number.
- You can also mail the check to “Scarsdale UFSD, 2 Brewster Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583, Attention Tara Cook / Cafeteria Lunch Program.” In the memo section of your check please print the child's first and last name legibly, as well as the student number. The check should be made out to “Scarsdale School Cafeteria.”
If you have any questions about the lunch program during the school year, please contact:
Interim Food Service Director – Tara Cook at 721-2585
We look forward to providing your child nutritious and appealing meals as part of their overall experience in the Scarsdale schools.
Interim Food Services Director