Para leer esta información en español, use el botón de traducir en la parte superior de la página.
- To check if you are registered, visit Am I Registered to Vote?
- Scarsdale residents may register in the Board of Education office (2 Brewster Road side of Scarsdale High School) on Monday through Friday from 8:30-4:30.
- Alternatively, you may complete a Westchester County registration form. These forms are also available in the main office of every school. Anyone who registers with the County Board of Elections will be registered with Westchester County, as well as the School District. Mailed registration forms must be received by the County Board of Elections in time to be processed by the day of the vote.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be a resident of the Scarsdale School District for at least 30 days preceding the vote.
- Must be at least 18 years old as of May 21st, 2019.
- Must be registered with the Westchester County Board of Elections to vote in general elections OR be registered with the School District’s Board of Registration, or have voted in a school election within the past four years.