- To check if you are registered, visit Am I Registered to Vote?
- Scarsdale residents may register in the Board of Education office (2 Brewster Road) on Monday through Friday from 8:30-4:30. You may complete a District Voter Registration form in English or Spanish. These forms are also available in the Board of Education office.
Alternatively, you may complete a Westchester County registration form (forms are available in English and Spanish). These forms are also available in the main office of every school. Anyone who registers with the County Board of Elections will be registered with Westchester County, as well as the School District. Mailed registration forms must be received by the County Board of Elections in time to be processed by the day of the vote.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be a resident of the Scarsdale School District for at least 30 days preceding the vote.
- Must be at least 18 years old as of May 19th, 2020.
- Must be registered with the Westchester County Board of Elections to vote in general elections OR be registered with the School District’s Board of Registration, or have voted in a school election within the past four years.
APPLICATIONS FOR ABSENTEE BALLOTS MAY BE COMPLETED IMMEDIATELY;
ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER MONDAY, APRIL 20, 2020
- Anyone who is registered and will not be in Westchester County for the vote on May 19, 2020, may apply for an absentee ballot by e-mail or regular mail, or in person. Application forms are available in the District Clerk's office, in the High School, 2 Brewster Road, Scarsdale, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or on the District website here. The absentee ballots will not be available until after Monday, April 20, 2020.
- If the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, the voter must return the completed application in time for it to be received by the Clerk seven days before the vote (Tuesday, May 12, 2020).
- If completed applications are delivered personally, they must be received by the District Clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. the day before the vote, (Monday, May 18, 2020).
- All absentee ballots must be delivered to the Clerk’s office no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote (Tuesday, May 19, 2020).
BUDGET VOTE AND ELECTION ON MAY 19, 2020