- To check if you are registered, visit Am I Registered to Vote?
- Scarsdale residents may register in the Board of Education office (2 Brewster Road side of Scarsdale High School) on Monday through Friday from 8:30-4:30. You may complete a District Voter Registration form in English or Spanish. These forms are also available in the Board of Education office.
- Alternatively, you may complete a Westchester County registration form (forms are available in English and Spanish). These forms are also available in the main office of every school. Anyone who registers with the County Board of Elections will be registered with Westchester County, as well as the School District. Mailed registration forms must be received by the County Board of Elections in time to be processed by the day of the vote.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be a resident of the Scarsdale School District for at least 30 days preceding the vote.
- Must be at least 18 years old as of May 21st, 2019.
- Must be registered with the Westchester County Board of Elections to vote in general elections OR be registered with the School District’s Board of Registration, or have voted in a school election within the past four years.