Smart Schools Bond Information
The Preliminary Smart Schools Investment Plan (phase one) was adopted by the Board of Education during the October 16th Board meeting. It is posted on this webpage for a 30 day comment period.
Our Smart Schools Bond Community Hearing is scheduled for the November 27th Board meeting. Additional info will follow.
- Smart Schools Investment Plan with revised pricing (phase one)
- Preliminary Smart Schools Investment Plan (phase one)
- Smart Schools Investment Plan Timeline: Presentation to the Board (September 2017)
If you have questions or comments about this plan, please email email@example.com
The Preliminary Smart Schools Plan was presented to the Board of Education on May 9th, 2022. Prices in the document are estimates and will be finalized when the plan is finalized by the Board.
- Preliminary Smart Schools Phase II Investment Plan Presentation
- Preliminary Smart Schools Phase II Investment Plan
- Final Smart Schools Phase II Investment Plan (will be presented during the public hearing on July 1st, 2022)
PHASE II Other Supporting Information
- The deadline for non-public schools (IHM) to finalize their Smart Schools Bond requests is June 28th.
- As required by the Smart Schools Bond application, an email was sent to the Dean of CUNY Hunter "to request advice on innovative uses and best practices at the intersection of pedagogy and educational technology."
- Reminder: If you have any questions or comments about this plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board will officially adopt the plan at a future meeting date (July 1st, 2022).