¡Organizar el cuaderno!
STEP 1: Before you organize, make sure you have everything you will need:
____ 1 or 1 1/2" binder ONLY FOR SPANISH!
____ Pencil Case (could be shared with other subjects)
____ 10 dividers for your binder
____ 2 pens (black or blue), 2 pencils, 2 red (or any other color besides black/blue) pens, 1 highlighter
____ 1 marble notebook
____ 1 Folder
STEP 2: Now you are ready to get organized! Follow the steps carefully!
- Write your name, Sra. Cruz, and your house on your binder ON THE FRONT.
- Write your name, Sra. Cruz, and your house on your binder ON THE SIDE.
- Write your name, Sra. Cruz, and your house on the FRONT of your FOLDER.
- Write your name, Sra. Cruz and your house on your MARBLE NOTEBOOK.
- Put all of the dividers into the binder.
- Label the TEN dividers in your binder as:
_____ (1) Repaso/Pobre Ana
_____ (2) Capítulo Nueve
_____ (3) Capítulo Diez
_____ (4) Capítulo Once
_____ (5) Lee conmigo
_____ (6) Unidad 1 Etapa 1
_____ (7) Unidad 1 Etapa 2
_____ (8) Unidad 1 Etapa 3
_____ (9) Proyecto de Madrid
______(10) Examen Final
- For class every day: Folder, Marble Notebook, Pencil Case
- For class sometimes (I will announce ahead of time!): Binder!
***Keep your binder at home or in your locker!!! It will be VERY useful at the end of the year to study for the final exam!
You are now ready to have an exciting and organized year!!!