Angle ball is a hand eye activity.
Players may take 3 dribbles (using a kickball), hold the bal for 3 seconds or take 2-3 athletic steps towards to shoot, dodge or pass.
Players out on the court also work with a side line team.
The side line players may not shoot or score points, but they can be used for give and go passing or moving the ball down the sidelines.
The side line players will exchange with the court players after 3 - 4 minute periods.
Scoring in Angle Ball
1 point will be scored if a player shoots and hits the large ball above the black rim
3 points will be awarded if a player shoots and completely displaces the ball off the black rim, causing it to drop from it's string and be reset.
Resetting the ball is tricky and requires carefully popping the ball back into place so as not to rip the string.
- The serve must be made underhand.
- Paddle contact with the ball must be below the server’s waist.
- The serve is initiated with at least one foot behind the line;
- The serve is made diagonally crosscourt and must land on the opposite diagonal court.
- If a point is scored, the server switches sides and the server initiates the next serve from the left-hand court.
0 Points - LOVE
1 Point - 15
2 Points - 30
3 Points - 40
4 Points - Game
Deuce - When each player has 40
ALL- when players have the same amount of points (Ex. 15-15, 30-30)
After the ball is served, the receiving team must let it bounce before returning, then the serving team must let it bounce before returning.