Registration of Private/Parochial School Students
(including Transportation Requests)Before you begin the online registration, please gather the following documents and scan them to your computer so you can upload them during the registration process.
Proof of Residency: three forms of documentation to show current residency within District boundaries. For a list of acceptable documents, click here.For Campus Parent Portal login instructions, click here. to register online.
Important:Your registration is not complete until the registration and all documentation has been approved by the Census/District Registrar.
For questions about residency or other registration requirements, please call the Census/District Registrar at (914) 721-2444 or send an email.For technical support, please call the District’s Data Services team at (914) 721-2407 or send an email.
Some homes in this area have a Scarsdale mailing address, but are not within the Scarsdale School District. Your real estate agent should have that information, but if there is any doubt, please call the Census/District Registrar at (914) 721-2444 or send an email.
- Lease, mortgage statement, or deed;
- Affidavit from the person you lease from or a third party relating to a family's physical presence in the District. Please refer to the instructions on the residency affidavit form; to download the form, click here.
- Residential contract; to register with a residential contract, please refer to Board Policy # 5152 for additional requirements.
- Other documentation, such as:
- Pay stub showing your address
- Income tax form that shows your address
- Utility bill or other bill in your name
- Membership documents based on residency, such as a local library card
- Voter registration card
- Driver’s license, or permit, or non-driver ID
- State or other government issued ID
- Documents from government agencies such as social service agency or the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement
If you already have a user account, click here to log into the Campus Parent Portal, then click More, and then click Online Registration.
If you cannot remember your username and/or password, click here, then click one of the "Forgot ..." links.
If you don't have a user account, click here and then accept the Online User Agreement. You will receive an email within a couple of days with instructions on how to set up a username and password.