PRESENTATION TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
· Your presentation is an opportunity to share your experience with other students, your mentor, your sponsor and your parents.
· Your presentation should discuss the ways in which you responded to your essential question from your commitment form.
· Give your presentation a shape -- make sure it has a clear beginning, middle and end.
· Involve the audience -- consider what would engage you if you were sitting and listening to the presentation.
· Analyze what you liked or disliked about the experience.
· Describe problems you encountered; explain how you solved those problems.
· Comment on surprises.
· Comment on how your goals altered as the option developed.
· Reflect on what you learned about the field or subject and what you learned about yourself.
· Read from your journal.
· Tell stories.
· Provide illustrations; show as much as you tell. Use AV materials to enhance the quality of the presentations.
· Offer sketches of the people with whom you worked.
· Comment on what you would do differently next time.
· Comment on whether you would recommend this experience to others.
· Comment on how this experience might affect your future plans.
· Upload to your Senior Options Google Classroom.