TWO UPCOMING MEETING DATES OFSCARSDALE UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICTBOARD OF EDUCATION
The Board of Education of the Scarsdale Union Free School District will hold two meeting sessions during the week of January 22-26: a Business Meeting on Monday evening, January 22, and a 2018 Bond Community Meeting on Wednesday morning, January 24. Meetings will take place at Scarsdale High School, 2 Brewster Road, in Room 170-172.
The Board of Education will hold the following meetings on Monday, January 22, 2018:
• At 6:30 p.m., the Board will conduct an informal meeting with administrators to discuss the 2018-2019 budget process.
• At 7:00 p.m., the Board is expected to enter into Executive Session to discuss collective bargaining issues.
• At 7:30 p.m., the Board will convene a Business Meeting. The agenda is as follows:
• Consent Agenda, including a Personnel Report
• Administration Portfolio Updates
• Education Report: Technology Road Map, presented by Jerry Crisci, Director of Instructional TechnologyMembers of the public are cordially invited to be present and to speak at designated times on agenda items or other non-personnel related matters.
The Board of Education will hold a 2018 Bond Community Meeting on Wednesday, January 24 at 10 a.m. to present a review of proposed projects and respond to community questions.
For additional information, contact the Public Information Officer, Victoria Presser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.