The Board of Education of the Scarsdale Union Free School District will hold the following meeting on Monday, May 22, 2017, at Scarsdale High School, 2 Brewster Road, in the High School Auditorium (please note location change).
- At 6:30 p.m., the Board is expected to enter into Executive Session to discuss collective bargaining issues
- At 7:00 p.m., the Board will convene a Business Meeting
The Business Meeting agenda is as follows:
- Consent Agenda, including a Personnel Report
- A detailed presentation by the District architects, BBS Architects & Engineers, on their investigation of the integrity, sustainability, adequacy, life expectancy, and overall quality of the educational experience in all District buildings, including their analysis of building site, envelope, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and technology components, as well as observations and recommendations (the presentation may be up to three hours in length)
- One public comment period, to be held at the conclusion of the BBS report
Members of the public are cordially invited to be present and to speak at the designated time on agenda items or other non-personnel related matters.
For additional information, contact the Public Information Officer, Victoria Presser, firstname.lastname@example.org.