SCARSDALE UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION
The Board of Education of the Scarsdale Union Free School District will hold the following meetings on Monday, April 16, 2018, at Scarsdale High School, 2 Brewster Road, in Room 170-172.
• At 6:30 p.m., the Board will convene a Special Meeting, and will meet with representatives of the Scarsdale Principals Association (SPA).
• At 7:30 p.m., the Board will convene a Business Meeting. The agenda includes:
- Consent Agenda, including a Personnel Report
- Information items, including a draft calendar for 2018-2019 Board of Education meetings; proposed revisions of the Board’s policy on Responsible Use of Technology; proposed STI courses; costs associated with SSEF donor recognition signage; and a union contract for the transportation unit.
- Action items, including the 2018-19 Budget Resolution, and the 2018-19 Property Tax Report Card.
Members of the public are cordially invited to be present and to speak at designated times on agenda items or other non-personnel related matters.
For additional information, contact the Public Information Officer, Victoria Presser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.