MiVoice Connect Phone SystemOutside Line and 911:
Retrieving Messages or Changing User Settings:
- For an outside line, dial "7".
- In an emergency, dial 9-1-1. No need to dial 7!
How to Edit/Setup Speed Dial Buttons on IP Phones:
- Dial x2400 from a school phone or dial (914) 721-2400 from outside the school
- Upon hearing the general greeting, press #.
- Enter your mailbox number and your security code, followed by #.
- Press 1 to retrieve messages, or
- Press 7 and then 1 to change your greeting,
- Press 7 and then 4 to set your security code, or
- Press 7 and then 6 to record your name.
How to Connect Your IP Phone:If you have a desk phone, you probably have an IP phone. IP phones have a large LED screen and say ShoreTel on the phone. If you need to move your phone, please connect it as follows: One network cable needs to connect from the screen icon port on the back of your phone to the network port on your computer. The other network cable needs to connect from the wire icon network port on the back of the phone to the network drop in the wall.Support:
- Press the Options button on your phone (far right button)
- Enter your Voicemail password
- Arrow down to highlight Program Buttons and press center button
- Select button to program (this would be your speed dial button)
- Arrow down to highlight dial number and press center button
- Enter speed dial number with "7" to dial out
Quick Reference Guides and User Manuals:
- Call x2428 when at school, (914) 721-2428 when outside the school, or
- Email email@example.com
- Scarsdale Schools User Guide
- ShoreTel IP Phone 480g
- Voice Mail
- CorTelco 8780 Phone Instruction Manual
- Mitel Connect Client Login Instructions
- Mitel Connect Client Quick Reference Guide
- Mitel Connect Client User Guide