Setting Up School Calendars on Mobile Devices
Using the "Calendar" app
If you have not set up your @scarsdaleschools.org account with Mail, refer to the instructions available here, under " Using the "Mail" app
If you have already done so, open "Settings"
Select " Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
Select "Scarsdale Gmail"
Press the switch next to Calendars so that it is green
Using the “Google Calendar” app
If you do not already have Google Calendar, you have to download it from the App Store
Open "App Store"
Select "Search" on the bottom of your screen
Select the grey search bar at the top of the screen
Search "google calendar"
- Select GET and then INSTALL
- When Google Calendar has been installed, open it
- If your @scarsdaleschools.org email appears, select it and press GET STARTED at the bottom of your screen
- If your @scarsdaleschools.org email does not appear, press "Add another account"
- Sign into Google with your @scarsdaleschools.org account and then press GET STARTED
“Google Calendar” app
If you have set up your school email account, your calendar app should automatically populate with your Google calendar events.
Reasons for using the Gmail app on iOS devices: https://youtu.be/KLtCxU1G_xQ