Tuesday, June 23, 2015
* Read any genre for at least 25 min. daily. Log. Parents and students each read aloud 1x/week.
* Tell your parents about our water drop experiment. Ask your parents to predict how many drops of water would fit on a penny. What will happen if we add soap to the water? Oil?
* Think about our water tray that has 4 containers having different surface areas. We put 25 cubic centimeters of water into each one. Which container will have no water in it by tomorrow morning? As of now the water in the flat lid has totally evaporated. Which container will be next.
* See new pictures on my teacher page.
* We will have our End of Year Celebration tomorrow. 3sh parents are invited from 9:45-10:15. Students will start playing board games in morning and will continue after our 10:30 assembly which is not scheduled to be too long. Children can bring their own drink.
* Bring in a board game that you know how to play.
*Always have a book or two in your backpack.
Wednesday is Day A. We have Board Games, End of Year Celebration, and Schoolwide Assembly.