NAVIANCE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENIORS:Naviance is a college and career planning tool to help students and families navigate the college application process.
- Add your colleges to the Common App (if they are Common App schools)
- Fill out your College Card in the Counseling Office
- Fill out the Teacher Recommendation forms in the Counseling Center and give to your Dean’s secretary to sign (must do College Card first)
- Give the Teacher Recommendation forms to your teachers (only after the secretary has signed off on them)
- Add to your Naviance the teachers AND the colleges you want them to write for. Note: Teachers can submit their letters for you only after you do BOTH: you give them the signed Teacher Recommendation forms AND add their names/colleges to Naviance
Do this EACH TIME you add colleges to your College CardHow to Request Recommendations from Teachers:(Your card is available from your dean's secretary)