Welcome to Second Grade!
We hope you are as excited as we are about the start of school! This will be a wonderful year of growth, laughter, and learning. Our classroom is a responsive and safe environment where all children can participate in the learning process and blossom as second graders.
Here are some important reminders for the beginning of the school year:
- The school day begins at 8:25 and ends at 3:00. Please do your best to have your child ready for school on time each day.
- Please be sure to sign up for Dismissal Manager and communicate dismissal plans with your child before the start of each school day. We dismiss our students on the Putnam side of the building each day.
- Remember to send a snack and lunch with your child beginning with the first day of school.
- Send your child to school with a reusable water bottle each day labeled with their name.
- Click here for the second grade supplies list.