In order to complete public school enrollment, the following information must be presented in person to the School Secretary of each Scarsdale Public School in which you are enrolling a child:
1. The Household Registration Form
2. The Student Registration Form
3. Proof of residency, i.e. your deed or leasing agreement, AND a copy of your electric bill.
3. Child's birth certificate or passport
4. Health records of immunizations, if not in English, must be accompanied by a certified English translation; New York State Law requires proof of state mandated immunizations as well as a physical examination for all NEW/or reentering students to the Scarsdale School District. Detailed information can be found on the school nurses' websites or by contacting the school nurses.
5. For High Schoolers, a transcript of student grades and course of studies. A foreign school transcript, if not in English, must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
6. For Middle Schoolers, the Scarsdale Middle School Registration Addendum