Handwriting Without Tears
*Before we start to write, we review
posture, paper placement, pencil grip
1. The first writing lessons are a review/teaching of the
three categories of capital letters.
"Frog Jump Capitals"-"Starting Corner Capitals"-"Center Starting Capitals"
2. The teaching of lower case letters is the primary focus of
My Printing Book
Each letter is taught using
*step by step directions
3. The letters are combined to make words.
4. The words are made into sentences.
5. The writing of numbers is practiced throughout the program.